The 2023 Annual General Meeting will see the proposal of one Bylaw Amendment - Amendment to Bylaw Article III - Officers
Notice of Call for Nominations:
b) Vice President
Should the Bylaw Amendment be passed there will be an additional Director position open for a one year term.
As per Hockey Weyburn Bylaw ARTICLE III - Officers
Nominations for Executive positions that are up for renewal or have become vacant must be
submitted to the Vice President no less than one week prior to the Annual General Meeting.
(Amended April 2014). Nominations for President must have held at least one 2 Year Term.
(Amended April 2020)
As per Hockey Weyburn Bylaws Article V - Duties of the Officers - the duties of the Vice President and Secretary include but are not limited to:
B. Vice President: (Amended May 2004)
1) In the absence of the President, the Vice President will assume his / her duties.
(Amended April 2000)
2) The Vice President shall be responsible for attending all meetings, which the
1) Record and maintain all the minutes of all Executive meetings. (Amended 2001)
2) Prepare and forward all correspondence on behalf of the Executive. (Amended 2001)
3) Be custodian of the minute books of the Executive. (Amended 2001)
4) Be custodian of Criminal Record Checks(CRC’s) and ensure that CRC’s for all volunteers are
kept up to date, every 3 years, as per Hockey Canada rules. (Amended April 2019)
Outline of Director Role
Board Information Package and Nomination Form (To be submitted no later than JUNE 7th at midnight)
CONTACT Hockey Weyburn BY EMAIL
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
CLICK THE ICONS TO BE REDIRECTED ACCORDINGLY
Mail Address: PO Box 632 WEYBURN SK S4H 2K7